Julie Andrews Quiz
The answers appear after the last question, number 10.
1. What is Julie Andrews’ real name?
a. Julie Diana Smyth
b. Elizabeth Julie Taylor
c. Julie Elizabeth Wells
2. Where was this lovely actress born?
3. What year was she born?
4. What was the name of her character in My Fair Lady on Broadway?
a. Eliza Doolittle
b. Hilda Higgins
c. Audrey Hepburn
5. Julie starred as Guinevere on Broadway in what play?
a. The King and I
b. Henry V
6. In 1964, she won an Oscar for Best Actress in what film?
a. Mary Poppins
7. Who is her husband?
a. Blake Edwards
b. Richard Donner
c. Lewis Gilbert
8. What is her husband’s profession?
9. In which of her movies does she play Maria, a nun who becomes a governess to the Von Trapp children?
a. The Sound of Music
b. That’s Life!
c. S. O. B.
10. Miss Andrews stars with James Garner in what anti-war comedy set in World War II London?
a. Torn Curtain
b. Our Sons
c. The Americanization of Emily
Answers: 1-c, 2-a, 3-c, 4-a, 5-c, 6-a, 7-a, 8-b, 9-a, 10-c
The Film Buff's Quiz