James Stewart Quiz
The answers appear after the last question, number 10.
1. Where was Jimmy Stewart born?
a. Boston, MA
b. New York, NY
c. Indiana, PA
2. In Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, Jimmy plays a what?
a. baseball player
3. Who directed him in It's a Wonderful Life?
a. Woody Allen
b. Orson Welles
c. Frank Capra
4. Stewart won an Academy Award for his role in what film?
a. The Philadelphia Story
b. It Happened One Night
c. The Grapes of Wrath
5. Who directed him in Rear Window?
a. Frank Capra
b. Alfred Hitchcock
c. John Ford
6. In Vertigo Jimmy plays a retired what?
7. Who was Stewart's love interest in Destry Rides Again?
a. Jane Fonda
c. Marlene Dietrich
8. What is Stewart's character's profession in Anatomy of a Murder?
9. In Rear Window, his character's girlfriend is played by whom?
a. Grace Kelly
b. Bette Davis
c. Joan Crawford
10. In what war did James Stewart serve?
a. World War I
b. World War II
Answers: 1-c, 2-b, 3-c, 4-a, 5-b, 6-a, 7-c, 8-b, 9-a, 10-b
The Film Buff's Quiz